In case of an emergency please contact the Practice during normal working hours as early in the day as possible and we will aim to provide emergency care as soon as possible.
Out of hours care is provided by Emergency Dental Clinics (EDCS).
Patients can only contact EDCs on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Tel: 028 2566 3510
Telephone lines are open from 8:00am to 12 noon
Telephone calls will be directed to a dentist for triage and if deemed clinically necessary, advice or treatment at an EDC will be provided for the following dental conditions:
- Dental swelling (spreading infection)
- Trauma to teeth arising from an external force
- Uncontrolled bleeding following extraction
- Severe dental pain not controlled by over the counter medications
- Please note – as there is high demand for out-of-hours appointments patients may have to travel outside their area for treatment slots.
- Patients should not attend any site without an arranged appointment.